GSA Auctions in June

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 10:42:48 PDT

List,

There are two GSA auctions coming up near the end of this month, in what is
known as the Heartland Region. One is in Springfield, IL; and one is in
Lansing, MI. There are over 600 lots to be sold, between the two auctions. I
can't list it all, but there will be literally tons of clothing and field
gear; boots; trucks (Wreckers, Fire Trucks, Pole Setting Trucks, Deuces,
etc.); trailers (including at least one Pioneer Tool Trailer that someone on
the List was looking for within the past couple of days); field ranges
(Again, someone on the List was just looking for one); a 20 ton rough
terrain crane; forklifts; tools; tires; kitchen equipment; and medical
equipment. Just about everyone on this List should be able to find several
items that they just can't live without. Wish I could be there, but no such
luck. Here is the URL to the website:

http://sales.gsa.gov/auction.htm

I've dealt with these people before, and I can't say enough good things
about them.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.