Re: [MV] Prop Shaft

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 23:34:57 PDT

One thing that I forgot to add is that if you are towing for any extended
distance, remove the drive shafts or remove the rear axles and front drive
flanges. I pull axles so that the differentials don't even turn. I use front
drive flanges on my rear hubs to keep the mess down. On the front I leave
them exposed. If you are going to risk towing a truck like this from GL or
DRMO when you don't know the condition of the bearings, at least take a
needle grease injector and a grease gun and pump some grease in the bearings.
 An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.