RE: [MV] Hot Floorboard in M35

From: Yuke.RF@forces.ca
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 07:22:15 PDT

I was talking to the vehicle tech I work with and he said that when they
sent the Canadian MLVW's (Medium Logistics Vehicle Wheeled) or a copy of the
M35 with a diesel they put air conditioning units on the cab roofs because
the trucks had armoured kits put into them to protect against landmines ect.
and of course you would then be driving with the windows rolled up and the
windshields closed tight!
Rick Yuke Moose Jaw