Dodge WC winter/Arctic cabs

From: Yuke.RF@forces.ca
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 11:36:29 PDT

Hello list, I have not had any luck finding a cab for my WC. In fact I
haven't even come across a photo for what one of these might look like! I
happen to have available for my use a fairly complete work shop where I
should be able to build one of these from scratch if I could only find out
what they looked like. I understand there were wartime canvas cabs and then
post war aluminium cabs used on the WCs. Any help out there in cyber-land?

Rick Yuke Moose Jaw