HARD TOPS FOR M35's

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 13:39:34 PDT

here it is -- hot off the mold !! There is a guy here in Colorado who is
producing the best hardtop you ever saw for the DEUCE !! He can make them
for the M37 as well.!! They are fiberglass..I saw them..and let me tell
you -- they are FANTASTIC !! Even can have windows in the rear..with either
sliding or permanent glass. Price will depend a bit on which window you
choose.. These are a "forever" . NO RUSTING-EVER !! Basic price will be
$435.....they can be drop shipped most anywhere..!! I looked at a couple on
DEUCES.!! I can not tell you how great they look..! If you are
interested..or if someone wants a bunch of them..let me know.. Gene,
Colorado Springs