What's a surplus generator trailor worth?

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 18:12:43 PDT

I ran across a generator trailer today someone wants to get rid of. It has
4 9.00 x 20 tires with rims for a deuce. Looks like it is in decent shape.
Someone bought it and thought they could use it to haul equipment. I don't
have much use for it, but if I can sell it for what I would have in it a few
months down the road, I might get it. I don't know much about these
trailers or even what model it is, but it has air over hydraulic brakes.
Any thoughts?

Joe Trapp