Re: [MV] Need M-105

From: micdunn (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 22:31:54 PDT

Many, many thanks to everybody who replied to my request to buy an M-105.
I still want one and I realise that I'm probably not going to find what I
want in Texas. Once again, this is what I'm looking for: M105 (A1, A2, A3)
with working air over hydraulic brakes, good tyres, fair condition 3 color
camo paint, all racks and bows and a tarp. I am willing to pay for this (Of
course!)
My best military buddy is getting married on the 29th of June in Biloxi,
Mississippi. I can't believe he decided to get married on the same weekend
as the National MVPA convention in Dallas. The thoughtless bastard! Anyway,
perhaps I can use the situation to my advantage. I cannot drive up to New
Jersey to buy a primo 105 from Joe Young because my butt still feels like
Arnold Schwarzenegger beat my cheeks with a meat tenderizer for the 9 days
it took me to drive my deuce 4000 miles from Austin to BFE in Northern
California and back. What I can do is drive up to Dallas on Thursday the
27th of June and pick up a primo 105 from the fantastic wonderful person who
wants to sell me one.
The only minor drawback is that I don't know who this person is yet. I would
of course mail you a cashiers check in advance, so that you had the money
before departing for Dallas. All I ask for is that you send me photo's
showing the condition, and promise me that it is mechanically sound.
Time is running out!
Thanks to all of you!
-Sarge