Re: [MV] Duce Oil Leak

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 09:48:15 PDT

Another thought is make sure you "cap" the stack. We just fired up an old
truck at the paving company I work for and 15 mins after ignition the truck
sitting next to it was a major mess. Turned out to have no stack cap and had
filled the exhaust with water. New mechanic never noticed the black deluge
erupting from the stack when he lit it off. Just a thought.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C