read this if you get bad MPG in yor MV

From: Joel Gardner (hummer4x4guy@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 10:45:05 PDT

Dear folks..
I have been on the list for a few months now and I own a 1987 HMMWV..
I recently joined with a business that offers 20% savings and more on fuel
puurchases..gas and diesel and more..
If anyone here enjoys to drive their MV and would drive it more but the cost
of gas holds you back..email me directly off the message base and ill give
you the email..I dont wana spam it to everyone..just those of you who are
looking to save $ on your gas..its not a gadget or a gimmick its a
membership..and it works wonders!

Thanks Joel

Joel P Gardner
JP Enterprises E-business solutions -for you
1987 Green camo humvee softtop<-- For sale!!!
www.picturetrail.com/joelpgardner
26 swm Flushing Mi
ICQ# 350773
Yahoo! joelpgardner