FS WWII and M series stuff

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 14:53:26 PDT

For those who love expensive tail light bulbs for your M series (old style
lamps) I picked up some 50CP 24V 1041 Bulbs. These are the single contact
base that has the inverted cone type bulb. I believe they are used for
several uses on M series. Price is $12.00 per box of ten, shipped to your
location in US. Photos are at
http://www.astory.com/images/509.JPG
http://www.astory.com/images/509a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/images/509b.JPG

To be fair to all, one box per person.

WWII era Fyr Fyter extinguisher. With mounting bracket. This is actually
for wall mounting, but will work well on your vehicle. $30.00 shipped
anywhere in US.
Photos
http://www.astory.com/images/505.JPG
http://www.astory.com/images/505a.JPG

Hella Large vehicle headlamps. One has a bad lens, but both look like they
were NOS. I don't know what they fit. They take a very large bulb. The
reflector silvering is in excellent shape. Price is $50.00 shipped anywhere
in US.
http://www.astory.com/images/508.JPG
http://www.astory.com/images/508a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/images/508b.JPG

Jeep CJ NOS replacement regulator. Delco Remy. Brand new in container with
instructions. $25.00 shipped anywhere in US.
http://www.astory.com/images/511a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/images/511.JPG

WWII Heavy Bomber Aircraft Seats. As used on early B24's and B17's.
Manufactured by Warren McArthur Aircraft Seats. Brown Leather is original
and mostly supple. Some tears, but in excellent condition for age. $300
shipped to you anywhere in US.
http://www.astory.com/images/512.JPG

Please email me off list to make arrangements for these items.