Aberdeen Ordnance Museum

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 18:15:46 PDT

Hi Everyone,

I just got a big bummer this afternoon, I am traveling on the East Coast
with the Family, and I wanted to go to the Ordnance Museum at Aberdeen,
I drove up to the gate and was very politely informed that the post was
closed and as such unless I had a US Government ID I was screwed. Is
there a way to arrange a trip on base to see all the cool hardware. My
kids and I are bummed. My wife couldn't care less. We're in Cherry Hil
NJ tonight but we'll be in the Aberdeen neighborhood again the next two
weeks.

Thanks,

Rick Roberts