Re: [MV] OT Bases, Visitors thereon

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 08:33:36 PDT

Pvt. Thibodeaux, from Ft. Polk, Louisiana, decided he would spend the
weekend in Texas. When he crossed the state line, Thibodeaux was driving
very fast. A Texas State Trooper pulled him over and asked Thibodeaux if
he had an ID.

Thibodeaux replied "'bout wat?"

If you do not understand Southern colloquialism, write me off list. (This
is a joke).

Royce