Re: [MV] M-416 Camping trailer?

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 18:40:24 PDT

A while back I saw a 416 that had been converted to a camping
trailer, so it can be done. Made a box out of plywood to fit
the bed, rigged additional pieces of plywood on hinges that
flip-flopped as the cover and then out board of the sides to
make beds with pole stanchions for outboard corners support.

Also bent up electrical conduit pipes to make dome configuration
to create tent covering out of tarps of either canvas or plastic.

It was a knock off of a special light weight tent traler that
was made some time ago.

It was creative and rudimentary but it was cheep and it worked..

                                  Bob B