60 amp gen cover

From: uniquemachine@air1.net
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 09:24:49 PDT

Trying to locate the small sheet metal cover that goes over the area
where the wires connect onto my 60 amp gen on my M151A2. It is
not the kind with the external regulator. I always thought that
these were alternators, but the tag says generator. There is an
area on the unit to hook up a large wire, a small wire and a ground.
 The metal cover should be about 2 1/2 inches square with a small
90 degree bend on one end. The one my M35A2 also has a yellow
warning sticker on it. Thank you.

Jon