Re: [MV] All quiet on the MV front

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 23:59:05 PDT

let's say better: we are preparing for dallas (by the way, how many from
the list I will meet there ?) , while today I'm going to Tokyo (but for a
couple of day only...), back on 25th, and a flight to ORD, DFW on 26th...

then a little meeting on 30th here in Italy (near Parma...they make there
the real "prosciutto" and "parmigiano" cheese...)

then my wife wants to go to the beaches for her vacations...while I have to
fly to boston (on july 4th!!!)...

yes, and I write and read on the list...

maurizio

p.s. and Andreas, see you in Beltring, of course!!

  | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
  |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228