Re: [MV] M35A2......Nonturbo vs turbo

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 05:57:28 PDT

I've driven both. As a matter of fact, my truck was N/A and I converted it
to turbo. As a non-turbo, my truck was quiet and ran great. It left a cloud
of black smoke everywhere it went. Since installing the turbo I have noticed
virtually no increase in power. Now that I have the turbo I can turn up the
fuel a bit. I won't share how to do this because I don't want to be
responsible for the holes in others pistons. I just like the sound of the
turbo, its a personal preference. Everything I own is turbocharged.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2
Fruehauf M105A1