Re: [MV] [Fwd: Air conditioning an '85 Chevy Blazer]

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 06:38:28 PDT

Go to www.lmctruck.com they have everything that you need other than the
stand off for the pulley. You can get that from an MV dealer from a M-1010
ambulance. The M-1010s have A/C and you can look at the installation in
them and get the rare parts that aren't in LMC Truck's catalog. A friend of
mine had his M-1009 done and it does work just fine. You will need a new
dash and when you install it your blackout light switches will need to be
repositioned. Other than that and the extra pulley it's a straight up
installation. I'm thinking about doing it to mine. Right now I just have a
fan and that's not a lot of help!

While you're at the LMC Truck website order their catalog, it's free and it
has tons of parts that you can use on your M-1009 at fair prices.

Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977