RE: [MV] Brake Fluid

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 03:19:55 PDT

The method we use to check which kind of fluid a truck has is to take some
of the fluid and put it in a clear jar. Then add regular brake fluid to it
(non-silicone). Give it a gentle swish around, and if they bead apart like
water and oil would then your fluid is silicone. If they mix, then the
truck has regular brake fluid in it.

Helen

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
Williamsburg, Va. 23188