Re: Dating M151

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 05:51:46 PDT

****** Play hard to get or they tend to tell their "lost" friends. Sooner
or later word gets out that your "easy" & you have a yard full of green
stuff.
 Steve

 No kidding, I sold an M151A2 and two M151's heard about it and followed
me home. One pure bread Ford 61' M151
 and the other a mongrel 62' ford with A2 suspension swapped in. They talk
to the other critters too, theres been a Goat (M561) hanging around trying
to join the motorpool.
 otter
 www.muttmotorpool.com

PS. I'm searching for a Data plate for a M718 any help will be much
appreciated and rewarded with some goody from my Mutt parts pile!