RT524 comin 2 Texas 4 sale

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 20:56:01 PDT

  A friend is transporting my last RT524 with MT1029 mount to the
Convention in Texas for sale.
  I dunno if it works, appears mostly intact. Price $325.
  Gary Nicholson is his name. Slight built guy about late 40's, glasses,
probaboly wearing a boony style hat.
  I told him to hang out at a friends table on the even numbered hours on
saturday.
 The table # is unknown, but listed on the convention guide under the
name Mid-West mules or David Christenberry.
  Dave knows Gary well enough so ask Dave to point him out if you want
this radio & mount.
  Any interest lemme know & I'll tell Gary to listen up for your name
there.
  Thanks, Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.