For Sale: 5 ton Winch

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 15:03:06 PDT

Hi list,

Wanted to let you know that we have an unused Garwood front winch assy. for
5 ton, NOS, without cable, for sale, asking $650, plus shipping. (I've
seen them go for close to $800 in same unused condition.) Can take credit
cards through paypal if you want to go that route (will knock off any fees
incurred off the final price.)

Zip code is 23188 if you're interested and want to get shipping quotes.
 Not sure what this weighs, but I know it isn't light! If serious, let me
know destination, and I will quote it out as well, and try to get a
ballpark on weight. Sometimes we can get a decent deal due to volume.

Feel free to email me off list if you would like a pic, or have any
questions.

Thanks!

Harold

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.