RE: [MVlist] M151A2 fuel tank

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 16:11:34 PDT

I coated mine, in an M38 nearly a year ago, had lots of little holes.
Bought the stuff from http://www.eastwoodco.com .
Did 2 coats, and covered larger holes with duck tape.

works great, buy more than you need (as I said, I did 2 coats).

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-