Small towing bar

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 19:50:43 PDT

Does anyone have a SMALL TOWING BAR for sale ???

That was just a wild chance. I am aware that many attempts have been
made to find one & I have never seen one for sale.

Now the real reason for this message:
Is there anyone that has a Small Towing Bar willing to take good pictures
and measurements. I have a friend that is a fantastic craftsman & he is
willing to make them to the original specifications. He makes parts for
a Stock Car team that my son is a part of the pit crew. The items made
are just perfect.

Is there anyone in the NJ area that has a Small Bar that we could
personally measure ??? Is there a manual that covers the
specifications & hopefully has pictures ???

Once the measurements are completed, one can be made, we will have a
source for reproduced Small Towing Bars for many individuals on the list.
            I get the first one !!!

How about it list ??? Who can help ???

If interested, let me know ASAP. Expenses involved will be covered.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA