Re: [MV] M35A2 Questions

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:50:35 PDT

In a message dated Tue, 02 Jul 2002 02:10:06 +0000, ilovejeeps@hotmail.com writes:

> Everyone asked me about the extra output shafts on the front and rear
> axles.......what were these actually for ???...are there
> any pictures of
> them being used

You will hear a number of fictional stories, about propellers, about extra axles, even about coupling trucks together with these, but the reality is much more boring....it is simply to make all three of the differentials interchange, adding only a single differential to the supply system (and also blowing holes in those that say the front axle is geared differently than the rears).

Hope this helps,
David