RE: [MV] M-715 QUESTIONS

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 05:13:41 PDT

Hi Mike,

The 230 Tornado that's in the 715 was the weak link on the M715. Unless
you're wanting to keep it original, and not do a lot of top end driving
with it, then stay with the Tornado. But if you're wanting to go ahead and
drive it like a civilian pickup, then think about putting a conversion
engine into it. The Tornado's are governed way down, and it also seems
like if you run them hard they always blow up. Too much truck and not
enough motor.

Just my .02 cents worth - good luck on your truck!

Harold

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
Williamsburg, VA