HMMWV starting problem

From: Tom Kassab (tom.kassab@kascar.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 14:48:06 PDT

Tony:

It sounds like your glow plugs and controller are bad again. You need to
upgrade your starting system to the new KDS / Kascar system. The new KDS
system is what is used on all the new Humvees from the factory. Then add
the new self regulating glow plugs that won't swell and ill last up to 3
times longer than the original type. You will be all set to go!

Visit www.Real4WD.com for any and all parts you may need for your Humvee.
You can contact Ron or Dennis at 864-422-0370.

Best regards,

Tom Kassab