Plug wires for what?

From: Corey Elliott (stormchaser@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 18:12:43 PDT

Hey guys (and gals), I have a set of spark plug wires that I can't identify.
I posted this question on a military vehicle message board I frequent, but
to no avail. They are stainless steel and waterproof but not for an M-37.
They have the same waterproof connectors as the M-37 wires but are different
in a couple of ways. I believe they may even be a slightly lighter gauge.

Info from tag on wires:

MFR FSCM 09033
M-2909
97403
13227E9891-1

Any help in identifing these would be grateful. Pics at links below:

http://www.cox-internet.com/stormchaser/images/M37/wires.jpg

and close up of both ends of one wire:

http://www.cox-internet.com/stormchaser/images/M37/wireends.jpg

I may try to sell them if I can find out exactly what they are and what
there approximate value is. The misses has cut off my funds for now and I'm
really hurtin' for parts for my M-37 restoration. I need some cash! lol

Thanks,

Corey Elliott
Amarillo, Texas

1944 WC-52