Re: [MV] Need to sell my M.A.N. PLS/LHS/MULTI

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@demi.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 22:23:49 PDT

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Jon Shoop wrote:

> Doesn't Jack Tomlin have one too...?

If so, he JUST got it, and it almost certainly has my wheels on it. I
know he has 3 of the PLS beds for this exact truck (one with my serial #
painted on it) in his back yard, but they belong to someone else...

His FRONT yard is every bit a museum of military vehicles. I've been to
museums with less quality (or even quantity).

Guess I'd better give him a call and see if that's the one from Dugway
North with some wheels to spare...

Carl

e pluribus unix