Clutch

From: John Best (besty@americu.net)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 17:30:55 PDT

Hi list: My question concerns my clutch. With a new [better than my old
one] engine in place and running very well thank you ,I started to back out
of my garage and no go. The clutch needed to be adjusted and with my TM in
my hand I adjusted the yoke on the cable as per the TM and still no go. I
hope all it is is a simple adjustment and not a major job? I know some
cables and or rods are different lengths, but the jeep was driven on the
trailer after the swap and just seems to be an adjustment. I hope someone
out there knows the answer.

John

--
John M. Best