Trimble Trimpack Vehicle mount

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 05:37:46 PDT

Hi list,
 I'm in search of a vehilce mount for my Trimple Trimpack GPS. If any of you
kind folk come across one for sale or trade please let me know.
 Also if any of you know of where to get a digital Data out cable or pin out
diagram for the data out port and or windows compatable maping software for
the Trimpack, would appreciate any info. All of this is for a project
turning my M151A2 into a USMC M151A2 MOD combat communications vehicle, a
rare Mutt variation that was a companion vehicle to the Fast Attack Mutt.
 Thanks in advance!
  John Cook
  "otter"
   KD5SJE