Re: [MV] M35 Truck Family Systematic Inspection Procedure.

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 06:02:13 PDT

I'm not sure of the web address, but I down loaded this little manual off
the internet a few weeks back and printed it off. If I can I will find the
web site this thing is on. If I can't I have it on file and it might be
possible to send it to any one off list. I will try and find it latter
today. Joe Trapp.