Need Shelter Electrical Plug

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 19:15:43 PDT

I'm knee deep on converting a radio shelter, one of the Hummer types, into a
camper. I'd like to get the 4 wire plug that plugs into the power entrance
panel up in the corner of the shelter. I have a plug for the AC but I need
the one for the DC. It's the same basic 4 pin plug but keyed at a different
angle. My guess is that these where part of the vehicles wiring and perhaps
stayed with the vehicle which may be why the one is so plentiful and the
other not. If anyone has a complete plug let me know how much.

Thanks.

je