Re: [MV] Brake Line replacements

From: SPNOTHER@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 07:32:06 PDT

The company I work for is the largest mfr of aftermarket brake tube coils in
Europe.
We do not currently sell into the USA.
We produce all metric and imperial size in Copper and Cupro Nickel, the tube
is seamless as opposed to welded or, drawn and welded. If you have ever heard
of Kunifer thats what we do now. We supply the larger distributors as opposed
to private sales.

If you need ready made replacement brake tube for any car ever made then
Automec Equipment & Parts here in the UK is the place to go. They already
sell via the internet. Contact jon@automec.co.uk

Steve