WTS- M151 Engines

From: IHC53 (ihc53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 09:42:22 PDT

I have two M151 series engines. The first is NOS and is still in the
original shipping crate. This one comes with a NOS Zenith carb,
Prestolite distributor, oil filter and fuel filter. All NOS.

The second is a Government rebuild still banded on the wooden pallet.
This has a rebuilt Zenith carb, a very new looking Prestolite distrubter,
all belts and a oil filter. Still has break in oil in the case.

Also have a rebuilt starter and a used Prestolite distrubuter that I can
include for some extra $$$ if needed.

Asking $1500 for the NOS engine in the crate and $750 for the Govt'
rebuild. All prices LESS shipping. Purchaser must arrange pick up
and shipping.

Pics available upon request.

IHC53