50 cal bullets found

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 20:00:51 PDT

Thanks for all the tips. I found a dude on eBay that has some up for
auction right now that should work well. I think this guy deals in stuff
like this but he has 100 bullets for $4.50 + $10.00 shipping. I have not
checked all the sources every body sent me, but it looks like this guy isn't
too bad. I think he has brass real cheap too. They don't go off auction
for 4 days yet so I might check a few of the other guys. Thanks again. Joe.