Re: [MV] Sheer pin and oil

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 20:19:32 PDT

> Hi list, I need a sheer pin for a 10,000 pounds winch on an M35A2. A few
> will be nice.

I went by CMS Monday ( I was next door at seco) and bought 2 sheer pins.
They have 700 in stock but they are $4.50 each. The part number is 7538740.
They are aluminum and I have not compared them to the one on my truck, but I
helped the lady look them up in manual and this part was shown on the winch
drive shaft. Has the two holes for the cotter pins. CMS's phone number is
706-798-6020. They told me if you call and have the part number that will
work well. If any one needs more info, contact me off list and I will help
any way I can.