Lubrication trailer

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 14:23:26 PDT

I have acquired a "Lubrication Trailer" that is missing left fender - I
looked for data plate to get "M" number, but thanks to several coats of
paint I was not able to find.. I think the trailer itself is probably used
for other applications - made to be pulled behind deuce or larger. It has
single 900X20 tires and studs are too short to put duals. double master
cylinder for brakes - air over hydraulic. Really strange looking spring
system - sort of a knee action spring with very heavy springs.

Fenders are constructed from Diamond plate.

Lubrication rig is self contained and skid mounted, so trailer could have
been used for other things.

 Very elaborate lights - old style with small lens and has other small
lights beside them. Seems to be black out and marker in addition to
standard lights.

Any information and help would be appreciated - please contact me off list.

Everette

Still around the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Though
I have often passed them by, a day will come, when I shall take, the hidden
paths that run west of the moon and east of the sun.