Multifuel injection pump assistance, please

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 15:20:23 PDT

    Looking for assistance with my multifuel injection pump. It's on a
M35A2 with LDT-465-1C engine. Some cylinders have good pressure, and a
couple are very weak, and the engine doesn't fire on those cylinders.
There are two dead cylinders, #2 and #4, which are actually adjacent on
the injection pump head. I'm wondering if I could have a blown gasket
between those ports on the pump, but I'm not familiar with the pump, so
it's a guess.
    Anyone ever fix their injection pumps themselves? Thanks. Jim