Re: [MV] Multifuel injection pump assistance, please

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 16:54:08 PDT

    Not trying to be smart but what method did you use to determine that the
pump was not putting out?
If you loosened the lines and going by this it is more likely that the
injector nozzle is not spraying but streaming openly, this will cause the
cylinder not to operate properly and not appear to have pressure on the line.

    It is possible that the head of the pump could be cracked or scared and
you are correct.
It would be far easier and cheaper to pull these two injectors and have them
checked that to start on the pump.

Joe Shannon
ASE auto
ASE truck