Re: [MV] Vietnam display in M715

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 11:01:56 PDT

Well after the last issue of the MV magazine, I got modivated to write a
article on how to accuratly portrait a vehicle in Vietnam and its in the
works. Here is a start for something for you to think about.
   1.) What unit is your truck in???? To do it right, you need this 1st for
this is why.
        In the back of a maint truck for a AHC unit(attack hellicopter
company) which I have seen with a M715. In the back you might see a tool
box, maybe a crate of turbine oil. Maybe a Yellow Tagged battery for a huey,
maybe a set of tail rotor blades for a OH-6, maint manuals ect.
      Then maybe a inf unit, you might see a few boxes of c's, or cook
equipment or tables and chairs. Since often that type of truck was used as
a go-getter around the compounds and to and from the bases. If you give me
your bumper markings, maybe I can give you some ideas.

Jeff