ring mount for 2 1/2 ton truck

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 16:26:25 PDT

I am selling the ring mount on my M21, compete and in Excellent condition
with dummy M2. It works great. It just does not fit in the building real
well. I have to remove every thing about the trolley to get inside. you can
see it at
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/ under "Members Vehicles" click on "Deuces"
then "M211"
There are more pics under "Events" click on "4th of July Celebration and
Fireworks at G. Baker's Farm"
also under "Tri-Cities Air show April 13-14, 2002" I can send more if you
ask.

IRAC Dummy M2 gun http://www.iracinc.com/
Ring M49
Trolley
pintle
cradle, ammo tray and adapter
W.W.II EARLY .50 CALIBER ammo can, dummy ammo
NOS Canvas cover fits over gun and ammo can
ammo trays for legs
1 set of (3)legs for mounting on M35 series of trucks
1 front leg from M36 Truck mount (CCKW, DWKW, M135, M211)
I do not have the M36 truck mount rear legs. The ones for the M35 work great
on a M211 They look like the M36 legs but does not have the extra holes in
them.
front mount for cab of M35 truck and various brackets and bolts and some
sort of big wingnut for a m35
The mount is still on my 211, but will be coming off in the next day or so.

asking $2000 plus you arrange shipping or pick up.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657