RE: [MV] M35A2 Brake Bleeding

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 11:25:14 PDT

Hi Mike,

Make sure that the reservoir is topped off before you begin, and the rule
of thumb that I've always followed is to start at the farthest point from
the master cylinder and work towards it. So start at the right rear, then
do left rear, then right middle, left midde, etc. Keep close check on your
fluid level - don't let it get too low between wheels.

Hope that helps,

Harold