Gama Goat project

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 16:09:20 PDT

Thanks to all on the list who responded with well wishes and advice on my
Gama Goat restoration project, Some of you said you would like to see the
goat in its current state of being a clown for the KC Chiefs. Iv'e put up a
web page with phots of the Goat as I found her last week when going to
inspect it.
 http://www.muttmotorpool.com/ottergoat.html
 I'll be making the trip to bring the goat home in the morning, will be
documenting the restoration on my website for all who are interested .
  Best regards to all!
  John Cook
  www.muttmotorpool.com