Ralph Doubek, Old Ambulances and Four Wheel Steer Jeeps?

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 21:31:57 PDT

Did anyone go to Iola? My friend Roy Nagel
went and emailled me with Ralph Doubek's phone number.
  Ralph has restored or owned something like
36 old military vehicles. One of his latest is a
very unusual '40 GMC 1.5 ton Army Ambulance. If you've been following
my saga
you know that I just realized I own a '39 FORD
1.5 ton Army Ambulance.
  Mr. Doubek's ambulance still has its original
stretchers, wooden chairs, and runningboard
tool box.
  I have no doubt that this chance find has saved me years of pleading
on this list and others.
  AND Ralph owns or has owned a very rare
'40 or '41 Four-wheel-STEER Ford military jeep.
  Don