RE: [MV] Freight Shipping

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 04:33:06 PDT

Joe, you're not much different from us! We do a very similar method on
shipping. We primarily use Yellow Freight for palletized kind of freight -
have had very good luck with them. But because we live on a narrow country
road, they can't come all the way to the house - no way for them to turn
around. So we meet the truck up the street where there's a turnaround with
the deuce and back it up to the truck and swap pallets. Then when we get
to the house, we offload the pallets with a MHU-83 bomb lift that we have.
 It works great! Who needs a forklift!

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
www.spunkysmotorpool.nstemp.com
10007 Sycamore Landing Rd.