Re: [MV] SF Bay area show

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 06:22:45 PDT

> I'm sure that this will be our buddy Jacques Littlefield. Anyone that
hasn't made the pilgrimage to his Pony Tracks ranch to check out his armor
collection is missing out. He has a modest little 470 acre spread up in the
Portola Valley on the San Francisco bay peninsula, with views of SF on a
clear day. If I'm not mistaken, it's the largest private collection of
armor in the world. The URL for his web site is:
http://www.milvehtechfound.com/history.html

And he has the only 1949 M274A5 in existence!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet it's a 1969.

I hate it when people who are suppose to know get it wrong. If it were the
media, I wouldn't be surprised. You can tell them and they use what they
want to.