RE: [MV] Gama Goat Sounds

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 21:48:43 PDT

yeah, and it's a two Stroke too. If any of you Goat Guys have a source for
the fiber glass battery covers? Our State Military Musuem has one and
needs battery covers. Dana Collins at Army Surplus Warehiouse in Idaho
Falls, ID has a Goat engine in an M37. Boy can you hear him coming.

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com