RE: [MV] Any MV shows or rallies near South Carolina?

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 02:28:25 PDT

We are having a show this week end in Kingsport, TN. It starts today and
runs through Saturday night, our club "Tired-Iron" will be set up with the
M114, several jeeps, trucks and Deuces. The Air National Guard has many
vehicles and a few choppers there. The 278th CAV will have several vehicles
also, this is part of our Fun Fest celebration. Lots of fun, food, and
concerts.

G.R. Baker

http://tired-iron.mounet.com