Body panel assembly

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 05:58:41 PDT

Hello again list,

I am preparing to lay down some color soon. Prior to this I would like a
little input to have this come out right.

Two things came to mind, after the inner fenders and fenders have been
painted, I will need to assemble said parts. While taking my M715 apart I
documented that on the outside edge there is a strip of material,
I believe this is to stop dirt and moisture from collecting in the void at
the inside top of the fender.

Question:
1. What is the material?
2. What sealant was used at the body seams? (it looked almost like putty not
silicon)

"Thank you for your support",

Glen C. Bedel
Project Coordinator