Re: [MV] Radio War and peace

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 10:21:15 PDT

That's NOT a good rate. Last time I checked there is an $.08 available to the UK by
dialing

1016868 then 011 than 44 etc.

It also works for domestic US and Canada calls at the same rate.

1016868 then 1 then area code and number

Better yet, there are no signup or monthly fees. If you make a 1 minute call in a
month, you get a bill with your phone bill for $.08. It's the best deal going, IMO.
Better than ATT, MCI, Sprint, Verizon, etc.

FWIW,
John